Monday, November 23, 2015

Tonga Dia Namana Vaovao!!! New companion!!!


It's been a great week! It was my last week with Elder Bingham so we worked extra hard to try to find some new investigators and do some good work! It has been way fun working with and training Elder Bingham. He is a great missionary. This week we were blessed to find a few way cool new families, but one of the coolest ones was a couple named Coco and Francia. We were walking down the path on thursday and this lady sitting on the side yelled at us and said she wanted us to come visit her and her husband so we made a time to go visit them on Saturday. Normally people like that are never home, but we went on saturday and they were there! So we taught them, and the lesson went way smooth and the spirit was there really strong. We were hot, tired, and hungry, but none of that mattered. It all just goes away and all that matters is the people in front of us. They asked us what they have to do to become members of the church and we challenged them to be baptized. They accepted and then said they wanted to come to church the next day but don't know where the church is so we told them we would come pick them up before church. They agreed again, and then on sunday they were there and ready to go when we got to their house. They seem way cool and I'm way excited to go back to them on Saturday!

We also got transfer news this week!!! I am freaking out about transfers! President called me on Saturday and told me that I was going to be staying up here in Tamatave as zone leader. I was excited because I love it up here! But then he told me the really big news... who my companion is! He said it's some kid from like American Fork, Utah that has red hair. I think his name is like Elder Rasmussen or something like that... Yep, that's right! I'M GETTING ELDER RASMUSSEN!!!!! We are going to be companions and zone leaders up here together!!! I am SO SO SO excited! I was screaming into the phone when president told me! We are going to have so much fun together and work way hard! I should get him on about friday because he has to fly in from Fort Dauphin and then we will take a bus from Tana up here to Tamatave. It's going to be great!

I can't believe it's already time for thanksgiving! Time is going so fast! But because it's thanksgiving this week I want to take a chance to thank everyone that has made a difference in my life. Starting with my amazing parents. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for them. So thanks mom and dad for having me. haha and even more than that thanks for raising me the way you did and showing me what it means to be a true deciple of Christ. Thanks to all of my older brothers and sister and their spouses and families for the great examples you have all given me. I look up to all of you more than you will ever know and want to be just like you. Thanks to all of my church leaders and others who have taught me so much. Thanks to all of my friends who have helped me make good choices through high school. And thanks to everyone else who has had any kind of influence on me. You all have helped make me the person I am today and I am forever grateful for all you have done and all that you do!

Have a great week everyone! And happy thanksgiving!!!

Love, Elder Glazier

P.S. Sorry there are still no pics... my card got a virus so I'm going to try to get it fixed today hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment