Monday, January 12, 2015

Fianarantsoa week 15

This week was very normal. There wasn't anything new or crazy that happened. My letter this week is going to be very short. But this week I saw God's hand in our work. We met some awesome families and the fathers want to learn. We even had a couple of them come to church this week! One family, the dad is named Kennedy came to church. He has a wife and 3 kids and seems really interrested in our message. When we went after new years and asked them their goals for the year and they said they want to come closer to God and find a place to pray so we told them that we had the truth for them and they have learned a few times since them! I have high hopes for them! Other than that nothing exciting happened this week. Sorry everyone. But I know that God is mindful of us and blesses us for our service. And when we ask for help He will help us.
I love you all and am praying for you! Have a great week! 
Love, Elder Glazier

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVAN!!!!!!! I want to give a shoutout to my brother Devan! He is going to be crazy old this week! He is an old man now! But he has been such a great example to me and I really look up to him and hope I can be as good of a husband, father, and priesthood holder as he is. Thanks for being such a great example Devan!


No comments:

Post a Comment