Monday, December 22, 2014

Fianarantsoa week 12

Well, not a whole ton happened this week. There was one exciting thing that happened, it was TRANSFER WEEK!!! I stayed in Fianarantsoa and Elder Garcia left to Tana wednesday morning!   Then my new companion Elder Covey got here
 wednesday night! He is way cool! He has been here 6 weeks longer than me so we are both not very good at the language, but that's okay, we can get by. And he is a way hard worker and really excited about the work so that is good! I am super excited for this transfer! 
our  place all decorated for Christmas
Other than that absolutely nothing cool happened this week. We are just getting ready for Christmas! I hope you all have a great Christmas and remember the true reason we celebrate it! 
I am so grateful for my savior Jesus Christ and for the special opportunity we have to celebrate and remember His birth this week! Without Him we would all be lost and there would be no purpose in life! I know that that is true and that if we give up our lives in His service we can return to live with Him and our Father in Heaven again! 
I love you all! Have a great week!
Merry Christmas/Joyeux Noel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment