Sunday, June 12, 2016

Zone Conference

This week was great! We had two zone conferences that we did and we made it on a couple of splits. The zone conferences both went great. President asked all 4 of the assistants to share a little lesson. 

The topic of the conference was being a full-purpose, full-time missionary. It was really good. I chose to share a little lesson about integrity and what it really means to have and honor our integrity and how that will help us be a full-purpose, full-time missionary. I think it went well. Everyone participated well and seemed to enjoy it. Other than that splits are still going great.

 We are getting to know lots of missionaries and being able to help them out a lot. I love getting to go on splits and help other missionaries. 

This last week I've been working on trying to do better at pondering the scriptures and the things I've been studying. I've decided that enough apostles have talked about it that maybe I should stop being ignorant and disobedient and try a little harder to apply it. It's been really cool to see the change in myself. It still requires effort and isn't natural to be constantly thinking about the scriptures and stuff like that, but I've noticed the Holy Ghost with me more when I do. Our mind is always going to be filled so that means either we can fill it or we can wait and let the world fill it. It's up to us to take an active role in who we are and what goes on in our minds every minute of every day. 

I hope you all have a great week! 
Love, Elder Glazier

I'd like to give a shoutout to Henson, Mom, Lilly, and Kristan who all have birthdays this week! I hope you all have a great day! Love you all! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment