Thursday, June 23, 2016

Zone Conference in Antsirabe



Well this week has been pretty crazy. We had zone conference in Antsirabe which is about 3 hours south of Tana. We drove down with president and stayed there a couple days and made it back in time to solidify the transfers and make the calls. Then we got the group going home all ready to go all weekend and babysat them. 

And somewhere in all the craziness we took care of making sure everyone else gets where they need to for transfers. It has been a super crazy week and I have literally like 10 minutes to write this so it's going to be way short. But this last week has been good, but really weird. 

We just sent off the group going home today and it feels way weird. That was Elder Covey and Elder Rasmussen's group. That means that my group is officially the next group to go home. I can't believe that. I still feel like I should have forever on my mission. I hope that these six weeks go by really slow. I love the mission so much and I'm not ready to go home. I guess it has to happen some day though. But I'll try to write more next week if I can.

 Have a great week! Love you all! 

Love, Elder Glazier

No comments:

Post a Comment