Monday, April 4, 2016

Anjanahary week 7

Salama Ry Fianakaviako! Hello Family!


I hope everyone is doing great. Everything is going amazing here! This week was great! I wrote two days ago so there isn't a whole lot to say.

 I pretty much only have one thing to update on. That's our investigators. Harilala and Tina are doing AMAZING!!!! We taught them twice this week and at our second time with them we committed them to come to church. They accepted, but seemed a little unsure. We reassured them and promised them blessings if they would come. Then today when we pulled into the church and we were getting out of the car, they came walking into the gate! We were so so so happy to see them! They came and loved it, and everyone was so nice to them and welcomed them great! I think they will come from now on!

 Oh, and our ward has this deaf guy named jules and today was my lucky day. I've been trying to learn a little bit of sign language and I got to translate his testimony. I'm sad to say I kind of just made up a testimony... oops. but then I translated for him for the next two hours of church and learned a ton and now I can communicate with him a little bit. it's way cool! He is so converted, and his testimony is founded on such simple truths. It's amazing! Every time we see him all he talks about is the gospel and how true it is and how it has to be the center of our lives! Right now he is working on learning American Sign Language so that he can go to the temple. He speaks this sign language that he calls "malagasy sign language" but it's just a bunch of signs he made up. It's way cool! But that's all the vaovao (news) I've got for this week!

 I hope you all enjoyed conference! We will get to watch it next week which is going to be amazing! I'm so excited to get to hear the words of the living prophet! I know that if we will prepare our hearts and come to conference with a question it will be answered in something that you hear or feel. The Holy Ghost is the teacher and he knows exactly what you need.

 Have a great week everyone! Love you all!
Love, Elder Glazier 

No comments:

Post a Comment