Monday, April 4, 2016

Anjanahary week 6

Hey Everyone!!!


This week has been great! We got to go visit a city called Tulear. It is a pretty city on the south west coast of the country. It took us three days to drive down there. It was great to get to go down there and to see the missionaries who work there. They normally fly there and back when they get transferred, but because it's transfers this week we just took the missionaries transferring down with us and brought the ones leaving back with us. It was a lot of fun to have them. I love getting to interact with all of the missionaries! Other than working with the missionaries, I'd have to say the highlight of the trip was getting to see Boabab trees! They are sooo cool! Most types of Boababs only grow here in Madagascar. 

Our investigators are doing great! We have taught them twice this week and I'm convinced that God has been preparing these people for years! They are so ready to accept the gospel! We taught them about the plan of salvation and talked a little bit about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and how we have to have faith, repent, be baptized by water, receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, and endure to the end if we want to be saved. When we asked if they had questions she asked, "So I have faith, and I'm trying to repent everyday, but I'm not baptized, so help me figure out where I'm at on the steps... What do I need to do?" So we challenged them to be baptized and they both accepted! They are going to be baptized on June 4th!!!! We also received another referral from their son who brought them to us. We are going to go teach them on sunday. It's so awesome! God is guiding us straight to the people who are ready to change and come unto Him.

I know that the gospel is true and that Heavenly Father knows us individually. I know that Joseph Smith is the prophet of the restoration and received revelation from God. He is a true prophet. I know The Book of Mormon is true. If we read it everyday and ask for the spirit God will guide us throughout every day. 

Have a great week everyone!
Love, Elder Glazier 

No comments:

Post a Comment