Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Anjanahary week 1

Hey everyone!!!

It has been a great week, but kind of a sad one.

 It started off awesome just like every other week. Elder Rasmussen and I were pretty sure this was our last week together so we set some really tough goals to try to hit. We really wanted to kill it our last week. We were so excited. So on tuesday I got to go on a split with a malagasy Elder in our zone named Elder Randrianavalona (rawn-jee-on-uh-vol-oo-nuh). It was a great split. We taught tons of times and had a lot of fun. Then while we were in our last time President called and gave us transfer news. It was a little earlier than we were expecting, but he said that he needed me and Elder Rasmussen to split up and he wanted me to come back to Tana to work in an area called Anjanahary (on-dzawn-uh-hah-ry). I was way sad. I have loved working with Elder Rasmussen. He is an incredible missionary and an amazing friend. We had so much fun, worked insanely hard, and got a lot of stuff done. It was definitely my favorite two transfers of my mission. I couldn't have wished for anything more on my mission. But president didn't just strip me of a great companion, he gave me another one.

 I am going to be working with Elder Covey here in the capitol city of tana. He was my second companion and is one of the best missionaries on the mission. I am so so so excited to get to work with him again. So on thursday Elder Glazier got on a bus and made a 9 hour bus ride by himself back to Tana. Now I'm working with Elder Covey. It's going to be so much fun. He works so hard and is such a great example of how to be a missionary. I hope you are all doing well! Have a great week! The book is blue, and the church is true! 

Love, Elder Glazier 

No comments:

Post a Comment