Monday, December 21, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

 I hope that this email finds you all doing well. As you can tell, some of us are a little excited about CHRISTMAS! 

Because CHRISTMAS is this week. But this week was good.

 Elder Rasmussen and I had to do a lot of taking care of missionaries and stuff, but that's okay. We got a missionary up here that started in South Africa but then got sent here to do the rest of his mission. He is from here. His name is Elder Randrianavalona. Our zone is doing great! We have a bunch of new missionaries here that are all doing great! We are all getting ready for CHRISTMAS and of course, skyping home!!! I am soooo excited to get to talk to my family! It's going to be great! But to be honest, not a whole ton happenned this week. Elder Rasmussen and I took some more way bogosy (good looking) pictures. And yes, sent out a Christmas email. it went something like this...

MERRCHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment