Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Analamahitsy Week 9, Sabotsy Namehena Week 3

Salama Daholo!!! Hello Everyone!!!

It's Elder Glazier again.

I can not believe it is already monday again. 

Time is starting to go so fast. I was just talking to my family
for mother's day yesterday and it's already p-day again!

 Everything is going great here in Madagascar!

 My area is going okay... kind of slow.

With our areas combining Elder Anderson and I are having a hard timegetting done what we feel like we need to accomplish. We feel like we are just tied up with our hands behind our backs and can't really do very much and we are really neglecting our investigators because we just don't have time to visit them. It has been really frustrating to watch some of my investigators and members get frustrated at me because I can't visit them. I feel like we are both working very hard and giving it all we have but it isn't showing in our stats, it isn't showing to our members, or to our investigators and we just aren't really seeing a benifit from our work. We are both just trying to be patient and do the best we can to help the people that are within our reach. I'm trying to be patient and positive and I'm starting to see
and recognize the small successes that I was taking for granted before. Some days are harder than others and we get pretty frustrated, but we are pretty good at staying positive. And Elder Anderson is really fun and keeps me on my toes so that helps the days go a lot faster and we don't get as discouraged.

We have a few investigators with Baptismal dates coming up which is exciting. I have Do who I have already talked about and I have a couple named Lanto and Seheno who have been learning for five years but could just never get legally married because of money and stuff,  but now they are getting married like this week or next so they should be getting baptized soon too. I think I might try to do the baptisms together on the 15th of May. That's when Do's date is. So overall the work is going, but it's just kind of frustrating. And other than that I don't really have anything new. We are just trying to keep our heads above water with our areas right now.

 But I know that God is with usand helping us accomplish His work. I see His hand in our work everyday in some small way or another,

 I love you all!

 Keep reading those scriptures and saying those prayers! Have a great week!


Love, Elder Glazier

No comments:

Post a Comment