Friday, May 15, 2015

Analamahitsy week 8 / Sabotsy Namehena week 1


Well this is going to be very very short because I have zero time.

 But Elder Glazier is doing great! I got to talk to my family this week for mothers day wich was so good! They are all doing great and it was so good to see them! I love them and miss them so much, but it was cool to see the difference between this time and last time. Last time (christmas) I was so sad when I hung up and I just wished I could be at home with my family and I didn't really want to be in madagascar, but this time when I hung up I walked outside and I just felt like I was home. I didn't feel like this was a weird or foreign place, or that these people are any different than me. I just felt like this is where I belong and what I'm supposed to be doing. I love this country and I love these people and their culture. I know that this is where I'm supposed to be and that God knows each of His children and loves us all individually. Have a great week everyone! Don't forget to smile and to thank God for the blessings you have!

Elder Glazier

: This is a traditional and very common Malagasy house. They are made out of home-made mud bricks and lots of times have mud stucco rubbed all over the house on top of the bricks.



No comments:

Post a Comment