Thursday, September 11, 2014

September 11 2014

Hey everyone! I've had another AMAZING week here at the MTC! Every week I'm even more gratful for the opportunity I have to study the gospel here! The spirit here is incredible! I love it! Our "investigator" (really our teacher) that we have been teaching since the first week got baptized on sunday! That was exciting! The Malagasy is coming along really well! I can't beleive how much we know for how short of a time we have been here. It's crazy! we taught a lesson yesterday where we didn't memorize a bunch of lines like we have been doing. We just memorized some key words from the lesson and taught what we thought he needed to hear! The spirit was so strong and I know that we had help from Heaven! Not too much changes from week to week here... its pretty much the same thing every week. We had something that missionaries call "hump day" on tuesday this week. That means that we are halfway done with our time at the MTC! As of yesterday we had been here for 3 weeks! It's so crazy! The time has flown by! I feel like it was like 3 days ago that I was sitting at lunch with my family getting ready to get dropped off at the MTC! I saw tanner and Stevie... Uh i mean Elder Livingston and Elder Harrison... this week and got a picture with both of them! They both left to Japan on Monday which is crazy! that will be me in 3 weeks! I don't really know what else to say... I'm still loving my companion and the rest of my district! I know I am where I'm supposed to be and I'm so grateful I chose to serve a mission! It has already blessed my life and I have learned so much! 
Fantatro fa mitahy ny fianako ny mission. Fantatro fa tian'Andriamanitra isika, ary raha mivavaka aminy isika, dia hitay antsika Izy. Tsy maintsy Ny Bokin'i Mormona. Fantatro fa rehatra mitandrina ny fanakempiavantsika sy manana finoana amin'Andriamanitra isika, afaka hahatsapa ny fitiavanan'Andriamanitra sy hahazo ny fitaiana. Tiako ny fianakaviako sy ny namana. Amin'ny anaran'i Jesoa Kristy, amena.
I know that my mission is blessing my life.  I know that God loves us, and if we pray to him he will bless us. The book of mormon is important. I know that when we keep our covenants and have fiath in God we can feel Gods love and receive blessings. I love my family and friends. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
The word of the week is fitiavanan'Anriamanitra (feet-ee-a-von on-gee-a-monch). It means God's love. I have felt God's love for me so strongly this week and I know that he is mindful of each one of his children and that he hears and answers our prayers! We all have hardships and trials in our life, and if we will just turn to God and put our trust in Him we will be comforted and feel His love for us. He loves us; we are his children!

No comments:

Post a Comment