Monday, October 19, 2015

 Hey everyone!!! 

Well this is going to be a very short email because I just got a call that I need to go meet someone at the church for something. Not sure what, but the mission driver says I need to be there in like 15 minutes so I'll keep it short.
This week has been great! We met a ton of way cool new families that gave us return times so I'll keep you posted on which ones progress. But the work is still going great here! Sometimes I feel like the only thing holding it back is me because I can't get from time to time fast enough. The people here are so ready for this message!
On saturday there was a baptism in our zone so we went to that which was way awesome! Baptisms always help remind me why I'm here and give me a new desire to work even harder! Then after that we got to have interviews with President Foote who came up this weekend. I had a great interview and learned a lot! It gave me some great advice about being a leader and about how to be a full purpose missionary. I hope some day I will be able to be as good of a teacher as he is. He teaches so clearly and so simply! I am hoping to be able to apply some of the things he taught me into my missionary work.  One thing that really stood out to me about our interview though, was every time he talked about Christ or the atonement he seemed to get a little choked up and the spirit would immediately come into the room! I know for a fact that he knows Jesus Christ lives and that He is our Savior. And I know that as well. Jesus is the Christ and He suffered for us and all of the wrong we do. He brought upon Himself all of our sins and shortcomings. I know that because of Him we can someday receive a resurrected immortal body and that if we will repent we will return to live with our Father in Heaven. I am so grateful for Christ and His atoning sacrifice for us. I know He lives and leads His church today. 

Have a great week and don't forget to thank your Heavenly Father for the blessings He has given you. Love you all!

Love, Elder Glazier

No comments:

Post a Comment