Monday, June 15, 2015

analamahitsy week 13/ sabotsy week 7


This week has been quite great! We will start with monday. Last monday we went and played basketball at the office with some of the other elders and I got to see elder Rasmussen one last time before he flew off to Fort Dauphin (Paradise). It was way fun! Then we had a soiree with our branch president and his wife for the last time before Elder Anderson goes to Fianarantsoa. Then tuesday we went and said goodbye to some people Elder Anderson was going to miss. On wednesday I got to go on a split with Elder Nelson who was in my mtc group because his companion was getting transfered as well. We had a way good time and it was great to get to catch up wtih him. Then wednesday night is when it gets really exciting. We slept at the AP's house with all of the TRAINEES!!!!!!!!! THere were four new missionaries this transfer. They are all way cool, but right from the beginning me and one of them just really got along well and I was just like, he is going to be my companion. Then the next moring we had like 50 hours of training for both the new misisonaries and the trainees, and then the moment of truth. They called out the companionships. They do it just like openion your mission call and it was way fun. The first three went up and they all called out a different name, and then finally the one I thought would be mine went up and at that point we knew we were together because he was the last one. I jumped up and we gave each other a big hug and I got to say a little bit about our area and then we had dinner with the President and his wife and we were off to work! His name is Elder Monsen and he is from Holliday Utah. He is 18 years old and way ready to work. I'm way stoked for the next 12 weeks of working with him. He is super ready to serve and just really wants to give it his all. I am sure there are some long days agaed when I get to try to run everything and teach him what's going on, but it's going to be great and I'm excited to see how I grow from it and to watch him grow! 
Thanks everyone for all of the love and support! Love you all!
Love, Elder Glazier

No comments:

Post a Comment