Monday, April 27, 2015

Analamahitsy week 6



Well this week is going to be very short because absolutely nothing new happened. The work is going about the same, just progressing very very slowly. But everything is going great with Elder Glazier! Still happy and healthy and loving missionary life! We got to watch conference this week, but we watched most of it in Malagasy with our ward so I didn't get much out of it, so I'm going to have to download the talks and watch them again at home. Other than that the only vaovao (news) I have is that we got transfer news last night! It wasn't much of a surprise for me though. I was already pretty sure I knew what was going to happen. My area is combining with the Elders' that live with us and I will be companions with Elder Anderson from Idaho. He's been out 2 transfers longer than me. He already lives with me so not too much of a change. My companion Elder Te'e is going to a city called Tamatave wich is like 9 hours north of tana and on the beach! I'm way jealous! Oh, and along with the area combining our district is combining with another district and Elder Rasmussen will be in my district! I'm way excited for that. That means that we will get to see each other at least every week at district meeting! Other than that I got nothing. The Book is blue, the church is true! I love you all and I'm greatful for all of the love and support from home! Don't forget to say your prayers and read your scriptures! It's the small everyday things that make a difference! Have a great week!
Love, Elder Glazier
P.S. Shout out to my niece Megan who is getting baptized this saturday! Congratulations Meg! I'm so proud of you! Also a shout out to little Ben who is getting blessed on sunday! Super cute little baby! 

Elder Glazier and Elder Rasmussen at weekly district meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment