Sunday, July 17, 2016

Split week!!!

This week has been great! President was out of town for the first half of the week so Elder Wiscombe and I did splits and worked with some of the missionaries is tana which was great. They are all doing great! Then we had two days that we spent in the office working with president while he was in town which is always great to get to work with him and try to take as much wisdom from him as you can. It's weird though, we are starting to plan for next transfer and to talk all about things happening next transfer and none of it has any meaning to me because I will be home. But it's good. It's good to know that the mission keeps going and the Lord's work here doesn't stop just because I leave. 
Then on saturday we left really early in the morning and drove to Tamatave. This is going to be my last time in tamatave which is really sad, but I planned a little bit of time to say goodbye to people I really liked while I was here. And the missionaries here are working really really hard and the work is going incredible, so it's a good last visit here. We are staying until saturday and going on splits with all of the elders here. It's going to be great! Here is a picture of me with my favorite Malagasy ever! This is the only guy I baptized in Tamatave and he is by far one of my favorite people ever! Other than that everything is going great! Today for p-day we went to this really nice beach called foulepointe. I'll attach some pics. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Love you all!
Love, Elder Glazier

No comments:

Post a Comment