Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Tomasina - Mangarivotra week 3

Well this week is going to be short. Not much happened. We are just working hard to go through our investigators and decide who is serious about learning the gospel and who is not. That is a big problem here. Everyone is willing to let us in to share a message about God, but getting them to actually follow through on comitments is the trick. But overall the area is doing great and we have found tons of new investigators and people that we think are going to progress.

 It is still really hot here, and is only going to get hotter. We are just coming into hot season which usually lasts about November-February. So I'm getting ready to be soaked in my own sweat 24/7.

This week as many of my family and friends already know my grandma passed away. She was an amazing lady and loved by many. I am so greatful for all she has done in my life and for the great example she gave. 

I want to take a minute to bear my testimony about the plan of salvation. I know that we are all truly God's children and that He loves us and wants us to be happy. I know that this life is not the end nor the beginning, but a probationary state. We are not meant to stay as fallen mortal beings, but so much more. If we are willing to obey God's commandments and to do what he asks us we will someday become like Him: immortal beings full of glory and power. No more sin, no more sickness, no more death. That is the ultimate purpose of this life. I know that grandma young has been received into God's arms and that she is now resting from the cares of the world. I know that someday I will be able to meet her again and to give her a huge hug and tell her I love her. I know that no matter what we go through in life and no matter how alone we feel we are never alone. Christ is there every step of the way. We just have to invite him into our lives. Those are beatiful truths and if you don't yet know they are true and challenge you to ponder them and to pray to your Father in Heaven and ask Him. He will answer you. He loves you. I know that's true. Amin'ny anaran'i Jesoa Kristy, Amen.

Love you all!

Love, Elder Glazier

P.S. I would like to give a shout-out to Devan and Kristal. They had a beautiful little baby boy this week. Little Shepard James Glazier. Congrats Devan and Kristal!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment