Monday, August 18, 2014

Hello everyone! My name is Brandan... soon to be Elder Glazier.  I have been called to serve the Lord as a full time missionary. I am going to be serving in the Madagascar Antananarivo Mission speaking Malagasy! This will probably be the only post by me, so my mom will take over from here because I leave for the Provo MTC this Wednesday and then I'll be on the opposite side of the world!!! I am so excited!!! I have pretty much everything packed and my room is cleaned out. I can't believe it's actually here! Here's a picture of me and my best friend who is going to Madagascar too! He left 6 weeks before me. He's the red head, but don't be deceived by his height... he's kneeling down to make me not feel so short. He's 6'6". Anyway, I'm super excited to serve the Lord and His children in Madagascar!

No comments:

Post a Comment