Monday, November 24, 2014

This is me teaching at the school! It was so weird! They were all crammed into this one litle tiny room and had one light bulb in the middle of the ceiling.

This is Elder Garcia waiting for the bikes to get fixed. It was sprinkling while we waited so he has his umbrella.

This is me with some little kids that are always outside of the grocerie store. I'm pretty sure they are all homeless and they all ask me for food and money when we go shopping. But they are my buddies now because I always say hi to them when we go past and actually act like I care about them. They always want to give me knuckles so that's super fun. I bought them a loaf of bread last p-day and they were all so excited! It was cool, they all made sure to split it up evenly and made sure that they all had the same amount! They really take care of each other! 

No comments:

Post a Comment